H10. Construction and Civil Engineering Industries
9 February, 2015
Submitted: 10 March, 2015
Healthwork Limited is a specialist occupational health provider and was the first to achieve SEQOHS accreditation. We have a team of clinicians and support staff dedicated to the promotion of health and wellbeing in the workplace. With specific construction expertise, both CBH and Crossrail accredited, Healthwork is committed to delivering high quality services to our customers that:
• Provide assurance of compliance with statutory regulation and best practice
• Ensure focus on employee well-being – using the workplace to promote health through lifestyle health checks and health campaigns that reflect the challenges and risks within the sector
• Monitor individual health through a comprehensive programme of health surveillance and recall
• Support managers in the management of sickness absence, ill-health and capability
• Provide advice on the work environment, equality, interventions and absence management
• Seeks to identify and address some of the specific challenges within the construction industry
• Extends the wellbeing message to sub-contractors, the supply chain and the wider community linking in with community health initiatives where appropriate .
Healthwork provides our customers with regular reports which record activities and outcomes and draw together customer specific and benchmarking data to inform and guide the approach to health promotion and wellbeing. Our systems enable recall of individuals under health surveillance and our online referral and pre-placement processes provide timely and effective case management.
Our own team has access to occupational health services for monitoring health and access to our wider ranging wellbeing information, professional training and education materials to encourage their own personal goals.