Bourne Construction Engineering Ltd.
H10. Construction and Civil Engineering Industries
11 November, 2014
Submitted: 13 November, 2014
Bourne Group holds the health and wellbeing of our employees as a key business requirement. Health & wellbeing is embedded into the vision and values of the company and we aim to achieve this by working in partnership with our employees to achieve a healthy working environment for all.
Bourne will achieve this by:
• Company wide collaborative working to develop and implement a range of initiatives and campaigns aimed at raising awareness of wellbeing issues which will align with our injury free culture.
• Employees returning to work after injury or illness have a meeting with their line manager and where required periods of rehabilitation or adjustments will be implemented.
• Reporting of health and wellbeing will be included in the Safety, Health and Environment reporting.
• Health screening of all site & fabrication employees for common health issues that could affect their safety, their future good health and / or the safety of others.
• Provision of free fruit to all site, office and factory staff.
• Membership of Constructing Better Health.
• Occupational exposure monitoring for high risk activities in our steel fabrication facility.
• Monitor & reduce excessive working hours.