Crown Prosecution Service
H7. Mental Health and Wellbeing
22 October, 2013
Submitted: 13 December, 2013
Mental Health and Wellbeing
The CPS will approach this pledge from several perspectives to ensure a rounded organisational approach. We will undertake the following activity:
• Regular use and promotion of an externally recognized Stress Risk Assessment tool supported by our trained HR Advisers
• A revised managing attendance policy which has specific supporting guidance on managing employees with mental health conditions
• Introducing E learning for managers on managing employees with mental health conditions
• Providing information and guidance to all employees on both their physical and mental well being
• We will work with our Occupational Health Service provider to improve our delivery in this important area.
In addition the Service will form a project group to consider each of the pledges under the responsibility deal to consider further ways to improve delivery of this commitment.