← Return to partner profile
H9. Domestic Violence
28 July, 2014
Submitted: 1 April, 2015
Please describe measures you have taken to ensure that an appropriate, safe and sensitive response can be implemented to support your staff in response to experience of stalking, violence or abuse in their lives, which has an effect on people in the workplace.
- Training at induction and yearly updates from Health & safety where discussions are had to ensure all staff know how to report adverse incidents that may have an impact on their Health and Wellbeing.
- Self-Referrals advice available via telephone assessment
- Stress Risk Assessments
- OH notice boards across trust to promote advice and guidance on violence
- Active Trust health & Safety Committee where violence issues are brought to the fore
- Advice and guidance on Staff Wellbeing KC site
- Self Referrals to the Employee Assistance Programme
Comments are closed.
Find out how you can use the Change4Life brand