← Return to partner profile
H6. Staff Health Checks
28 July, 2014
Submitted: 1 April, 2015
How many of your employees have used the staff health check offer? If unknown, please explain why.
- MEC- Discussion regarding personal exercise and diet
- Health Information on Staff Wellbeing KC site
- Quarterly Occupational Health Newsletter where health information and advice is given to empower individuals to live a healthier life.
- Offer NHS Lifecheck - an interactive tool on Staff Wellbeing KC Site
- Alert Staff on National health Campaigns on our Staff Wellbeing KC site and Newsletter
- Explore the option to Organise Health & Wellbeing road shows twice a year
- Referral to weight management clinics with criteria
- Referral to lifestyle and the wellness centre with criteria
- Occupational Health will be relaunching as the Health @ work service in June 2015 with more emphasis on staff wellbeing. This will involve raising health surveillance uptake in the trust, Workplace Health champions, Immunisation projects ensuring staff are up to date and compliant with Department of Health guidelines.
Comments are closed.
Find out how you can use the Change4Life brand