← Return to partner profile
H5. Smoking Cessation/Respiratory Health
23 July, 2014
Submitted: 1 April, 2015
Please describe how you have encourged your staff to stop smoking and reduced other risks in the workplace to respiratory health over the last year. There is a 2000 character limit when completing this section.
- Following holistic assessment signpost to smoking cessation support available
- OH notice boards across trust to promote advice and guidance
- OH part of the Trust Stop Smoking Group where smoking cessation advisor has been identified and will be in attendance in the two main hospital sites once a week and they will be available to offer smoking cessation advice to staff, patients and relatives.
- Ongoing signposting
- Smoking Cessation advice on Staff Wellbeing KC site
- Currently a New Stop Smoking policy is being developed with the Trust going to a NO smoking on all Trusts sites as of january 2016,
- Staff and relatives can Self refer and attend a weekly No smoking clinic in Outpatients in Lister and QE11 every Thursday. Staff are permitted to attend these sessions during their working day.
Comments are closed.
Sign up to become a partner or log in to manage your Partner profile
Find out how you can use the Change4Life brand