← Return to partner profile
H4. Healthier Staff Restaurants
1 January, 2013
Submitted: 15 May, 2013
Please decribe how you and your caterers have encouraged healthier restaurants/vending outlet/buffets (as applicable) for your staff over the last year. There is a 2000-character limit when completing this section.
American Express Continues To Encourage Employees To Eat Healthier Foods By:
• Ensuring Gdas Are Readily Available On Majority Of Packaged Meals In The
Healthy Living Cafes.
• Rebranding Cafeterias To 'Healthy Living Cafes'.
• Providing Free Water Vending Machines.
• Encouraging Varied Portion Size Options.
• Ensuring Healthy Options Are Available In Vending Machines.
• Focusing One Of The Quarterly Communication Themes On Nutrition.
• Incentivising Healthy Food Options By Including Purchasing Reward Cards
(E.G. Buy 5 Get One Free).
• Highlighting Healthy-Heart Options Using Red Stickers For Pre-Prepared Foods.
• Collaborating with our food service provider to ensure that GDAs are available on all foods and beverages including coffee stations
Comments are closed.
Find out how you can use the Change4Life brand