← Return to partner profile
H4. Healthier Staff Restaurants
1 January, 2013
Submitted: 15 May, 2013
Please decribe how you and your caterers have encouraged healthier restaurants/vending outlet/buffets (as applicable) for your staff over the last year. There is a 2000-character limit when completing this section.
American Express Continues To Encourage Employees To Eat Healthier Foods By:
• Ensuring Gdas Are Readily Available On Majority Of Packaged Meals In The
Healthy Living Cafes.
• Rebranding Cafeterias To 'Healthy Living Cafes'.
• Providing Free Water Vending Machines.
• Encouraging Varied Portion Size Options.
• Ensuring Healthy Options Are Available In Vending Machines.
• Focusing One Of The Quarterly Communication Themes On Nutrition.
• Incentivising Healthy Food Options By Including Purchasing Reward Cards
(E.G. Buy 5 Get One Free).
• Highlighting Healthy-Heart Options Using Red Stickers For Pre-Prepared Foods.
• Collaborating with our food service provider to ensure that GDAs are available on all foods and beverages including coffee stations
Comments are closed.
Sign up to become a partner or log in to manage your Partner profile
Find out how you can use the Change4Life brand